FivePoints Breast Cancer CareSend Inquiry
Breast cancer is characterized by the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in one or both breasts. These cancer cells have the potential to spread (metastasize) to adjacent tissues, forming a mass or tumor. The cells can spread throughout the breast, to nearby lymph nodes and tissues, and other regions of the body.
Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) is when abnormal cells are initially limited to the ducts of the breast.
Lobular carcinoma in situ (LCIS) is not classified as cancer since the cells do not spread. However, having LCIS elevates an individual's chances of developing breast cancer in the future.
Breast cancer can develop in individuals who do not identify as female but possess breast tissue. It can also occur after breast reduction or mastectomy. Less common forms of invasive breast cancer include inflammatory breast cancer and male breast cancer.
Look Beyond Limitations of Conventional Breast Cancer Treatment
Conventional breast cancer therapy generally consists of a combination of surgery (such as a mastectomy or lumpectomy), chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and medication to reduce potential recurrence. While these treatments can be effective, they can also come with difficult side effects that can be exhausting and challenging for your immune system, making it harder to fight off future recurrence; and potential body disfigurement.
Our comprehensive approach at ICCA Global encompasses global modalities using the finest integrative and alternative medicines to specifically target and eliminate cancer cells and avoid RECURRENCE while restoring patients' overall quality of life.
What We Do For You
We specialize in minimally invasive treatments that support the whole body while preserving and restoring quality of life and greatly minimizing the potential for future recurrence :
Our cutting-edge FivePoints Breast Cancer Care™ treatment program was formulated with 5 vital functions in mind, placing the patient at the center:
FivePoints Breast Cancer Care:
Integrative Cancer Care
- Initial Pt introduction, medical records collection, blood/lab orders, tumor markers, metabolomic blood panels, etc.
- Complete pathophysiological exam.
- Pain management -- if indicated.
- PET/CT scan (to detect cancer cells at the molecular level).
- Assess Live Cell Tumor Profile and/or biopsy candidacy.
- CT simulation Patients are imaged on a CT scanner specially configured to acquire three-dimensional images used for treatment planning, allowing radiation oncologists to localize the tumor and surrounding areas requiring radiation treatments.
- Short course radiation (maximum 10 fractions).
- Administer concomitant chemo-sensitizing agent to greatly enhance short-course radiation treatment’s biological outcome.
- Administration of off-label medications to boost immunotherapy (medications used for other conditions besides cancer may be repurposed to enhance the immune response).
- Potential "dirty gut" syndrome - accept interplay of the microbiome and cancer immunotherapy re basic bacterial patterns associated with an improved response; thus, enhance patient’s microbiome for maximum immunotherapy potential.
- Target Tumor Hypoxia – can generate systemic influence of immunosuppression, treatment resistance, tumor growth, and increased metastasis. Imaging techniques can identify hypoxic regions that are targeted for destruction, typically by intratumorally injections/ablative procedures.
- "Heated" Tumor Immune Microenvironment - Conventional systemic immunotherapy typically depends on immune cells seeing and infiltrating cancer, called "immunologically hot." For patients to achieve success, tumors need to be "heated up" or "primed" which consists of injecting specific immune agents directly into the tumor to direct key immune cells to cancer.
- Evaluate predict and target immunotherapy escape mechanisms – targeting cancer with specific immunotherapies can upregulate other receptors to allow for escape. These receptors can also be immunotherapy targets. Advanced testing like Live Cell Tumor Profiling can help identify and target those areas.
Thermal Ablation (minimally invasive procedure to treat Pancreatic tumors)
- Very small incision to gain access to tumor(s).
- No physical or body disfigurement.
- Requires very little preparation and simple to perform.
- Speedier than conventional surgery – patient returns to normal life same day.
- Surgery requires cutting nearby tissue or removing whole organs, often having a huge effect on ongoing health. Ablation is more precise, leaving surrounding tissue intact.
- Extended chemotherapy and long-session radiation therapy often result in harsh side effects, including nausea, vomiting, and gastrointestinal problems. Many forms of chemotherapy and radiation therapy can seriously damage the immune system.
Regenerative and Restorative Homeostasis
- Seeks to replace, restore, or revitalize cellular tissue or organs that have been compromised and/or damaged by cancer, disease, trauma, or congenital influences.
- Properly prepared cord blood mesenchyme stem cells can accelerate and promote the natural healing process where needed most; bringing together biology, chemistry, genetics, medicine, and other fields to find solutions to some of the most challenging medical problems faced by humankind.
- When injured or invaded by disease, our bodies have the innate response to heal and defend. What if it was possible to harness the power of the body to heal and then accelerate it in a clinically relevant way? What if we could help the body heal better?
- Working to restore the structure and function of damaged tissues and organs. It is also working to create solutions for organs that become permanently damaged. This approach aims to find a way to cure previously untreatable injuries and diseases.
If you have cancer, metastatic, recurrent, or were recently diagnosed, turn to the specialists at ICCA Global. Our multidisciplinary team of board-certified experts is here to help you find answers. We will work with you to review all your treatment options and develop a care plan that will yield the best potential results for you. At ICCA Global, you are always part of the team.
Learn more on how we treat cancer here.